- RealDolmen is proud to announce it is now a Strategic Partner to Close the Gap
- RealDolmen wins ALM partner award for the 6th time in a row
- Hear Wit-Gele Kruis explain their case themselves at the Mobile Business event
- RealDolmen wint de DELL EMEA Solutions Award voor de geleverde oplossing bij Wit-Gele Kruis
- RealDolmen publiceert een Whitepaper voor bedrijfsleiders: Bedrijfsstrategie als basis voor strategische ICT-keuzes
- Director Software on De overname van Alfea Consulting Belgie en de halfjaarcijfers van 2012/2013 in de pers
- Director Software on RealDolmen announces the acquisition of Alfea Consulting Belgium
- Thomas Verschueren on RealDolmen announces its 3rd quarter 2012-2013 results
- Thomas Vanhoutte on RealDolmen announces its 3rd quarter 2012-2013 results
- Rimses Mobile op weg naar een innovatieve prijs | RealDolmen Blog on Kom RealDolmen ontdekken op de innovatie route
We will work along with them to close the international digital gap and will actively encourage our customers to donate their used hardware. RealDolmen has also committed to donate 1€ for each asset donated by there customers, up to a total of 10.000€. Furthermore RealDolmen will also give ICT trainings at the Deloitte Academy in Africa to support the local partners of Close the Gap.
Yesterday during the 10 year Close the Gap anniversary event, our General Manager Marc De Keersmaecker even had the opportunity to exchange a few words with their most eminent ambassador, bishop Desmond Tutu.
Our ALM team wins the Microsoft Western European ALM partner award for the 6th time in a row!
Congrats to the ALM team. You guys are really the best!
Can’t join us? Maybe you can catch our “Mobility on the Road” Roadshow on either November 6th or November 13th, in Gent and Mechelen respectively. More information & registration via our website.
RealDolmen won gisterenavond de DELL EMEA Solutions Award voor de geleverde oplossing bij Wit-Gele Kruis Limburg en Wit-Gele Kruis Vlaams Brabant.
Dirk De Waegeneire, Managing Director Professional Services Infrastructure, mocht gisteren de DELL EMEA Mobility Solutions Award in ontvangst nemen in bijzijn van Dell stichter en CEO Michael S. Dell
Op de foto van rechts naar links:
- Laurent Binetti, Vice President and General Manager, EMEA Global Commercial Channel, Dell
- Michael Dell, President, CEO and Founder of the Company, Dell
- Dirk De Waegeneire, Managing Director Professional Services Infrastructure, RealDolmen
- Cheryl Cook, Vice President, Dell Global Channel Solutions, Dell
- Michael Collings, Vice President and General Manager, Emerging Markets, Dell
RealDolmen publiceert een Whitepaper voor bedrijfsleiders: Bedrijfsstrategie als basis voor strategische ICT-keuzes
Meer dan ooit is IT verweven met het moderne functioneren van een organisatie. In alle bedrijfsprocessen is de inzet ervan noodzakelijk of minstens aangewezen en bij zowat alle bedrijfshandelingen vormen één of meerdere IT-componenten een bepalende factor.
IT die de bedrijfsvoering volledig ondersteunt, is dan ook cruciaal bij het bereiken van strategische doelstellingen.
Deze WHITEPAPER beschrijft hoe u een brug kunt slaan tussen uw bedrijfsstrategie en de technologische onderbouw die nodig is om deze te realiseren. Zo ontdekt u bijvoorbeeld wanneer u best voor best-of-breed kiest en waar u beter voor specifiek maatwerk opteert in lijn met het operationele model en de enterprise-architectuur die het meest geschikt zijn om uw bedrijfsstrategie te ondersteunen.
RealDolmen is very proud to be a sponsor of this great initiative, and of course we want to share our enthusiasm with you. To that end we’re running a small competition on our facebook account.
What to win
We will select two people who can go to the movies in Brussels on 22th October as a VIP, together with a friend or partner.
What do you have to do?
Write in the comments on the facebook post over at the RealDolmen page why you think you deserve these tickets. You have until midnight of Thursday the 18th of September, because on Friday the 19th a small, innocent jury will pick out the two most original & positive comments! Good luck!
Trading update: First quarter 2014-2015 sees a 6,1% year-over-year turnover growth in continued operations
(Turnover of continued operations for the 3 months ended 30 June 2014)
- 6,1% year-over-year turnover growth in continued operations
- Closing of the divestiture of our French subsidiary, results of which are being recorded as discontinued operations.
Marc De Keersmaecker, General Manager of RealDolmen, commented:
“I have mixed impressions with this first quarter’s results. Our products business performs strongly, notwithstanding previous warnings of a longer term decline in this market. Our Business Solutions activity demonstrates good growth thanks to, among others, the sales of our hospital and our archiving solutions (Hospital/AX and XDM). This confirms the success of the roadmap investments that were made over the past years in our Business Solutions Division. On the other hand, the announced growth in Services in our Enterprise Solutions and our Professional Services Divisions was delayed and requires us to improve the additional sales efforts that were put in place to get there. This delay in Services turnover will have a negative impact on our EBIT in the first half of this fiscal.”
Small interview with Dirk De Waegeneire, our Managing Director of the Professional Services Infrstructure Division. Talks about our HP Partnership, and the new style of IT.
Made for HP City 2014.
RealDolmen confirms that it has closed the transaction announced last 28 May when releasing its annual results. An agreement was reached last week about the sale of Airial Conseil, RealDolmen’s French subsidiary, to the Gfi Informatique group.
- 4,2% year-over-year turnover growth with 5,5% turnover growth in Business Solutions, 12,5% growth in Infrastructure Products and break-even in Professional Services
- €11,6m REBIT (4,7% margin)
- €1,3m goodwill impairment related to the announcement of exclusive negotiations started with a French IT Services company to take over our French operations
- Robust balance sheet structure with net cash situation (negative net debt)
Marc De Keersmaecker, General Manager of RealDolmen, commented:
“I am satisfied with our results, even if we strive for additional improvements. We achieved a decent turnover growth in a difficult market with overall REBIT margins back at historical levels. Our applications and infrastructure services business demonstrated good profitability, although growth was still slightly under pressure. These businesses progressed well in the delivery of high-end technical services to our clients. Our products business demonstrated strong growth, especially in the light of the long term decline of this lower margin market. The strategic shift of our Business Solutions division is slower than expected, showing growth but not yet demonstrating positive REBIT margin. Improvement also in this part of the business should follow soon.
We have just announced that we entered in exclusive negotiations with a French IT Services company to transfer our Airial operations. This move is inspired by our intention to offer the best future to the employees and clients of our French business on a market and with offerings dominated by scale. Such offerings and market are strategically different from the single source offering to the local mid-market RealDolmen focusses on.
This year we have been ranked n°1 for Applications Development and Maintenance and Datacenter Outsourcing among all IT outsourcing companies in Belgium and Luxemburg as demonstrated by the Whitelane outsourcing client survey. Over 5 years we have consistently been in the top 3 of the survey.
Sustainable client satisfaction and employee satisfaction are the two pillars on which we want to build our continued success. For next year, we plan to grow our business at a pace faster than the market with REBIT margins around mid-single digit levels. We continue to invest in moving higher in the value chain while positioning ourselves as an employer of choice for our 1500 IT professionals.”
- See more at: http://www.realdolmen.com/en/news/FY-2013-2014-press-release