Source: Christoph De BaeneTopshelf is an open-source hosting framework for building Windows Services using .NET. With Topshelf you can create in a few lines of code your own windows service. It’s a kind of internal DSL for building windows services. I used version 2.2 of Topshelf and the binaries and sources can be found here (GitHub). First download Topshelf from GitHub,...
- Chirag on BizTalk Health Monitor: new feature in BizTalk 2013 R2
- IBM Mobile Workload Pricing for z/OS | RealDolmen Experts | technology newstechnology news on IBM Mobile Workload Pricing for z/OS
- 10 things you should know about BLOB externalization in SharePoint | woo.da.way.spaces.live.com on 10 things you should know about BLOB externalization in SharePoint
- Big Data Club on White Paper (eBook) – DB2 11 : The Database for Big Data & Analytics
- Ricardo Alejandre on Automatically updating User Profile properties in SharePoint Online/Office 365 not working