Source: Christoph De BaeneTopshelf is an open-source hosting framework for building Windows Services using .NET. With Topshelf you can create in a few lines of code your own windows service. It’s a kind of internal DSL for building windows services. I used version 2.2 of Topshelf and the binaries and sources can be found here (GitHub). First download Topshelf from GitHub,...
- Vitaly on The free e-books about Microsoft CRM you should read.
- Karen Smith on Partial Updates for Your RESTful API with JsonPatch in the new ASP .NET 5
- KBS Training on The CRM courses to follow @ RealDolmen Education
- Adam H on Combining Dynamics CRM Online and Power BI Preview
- Jhon Vera on Make your Primefaces app load faster with lazy loading