Source: Christoph De BaeneTopshelf is an open-source hosting framework for building Windows Services using .NET. With Topshelf you can create in a few lines of code your own windows service. It’s a kind of internal DSL for building windows services. I used version 2.2 of Topshelf and the binaries and sources can be found here (GitHub). First download Topshelf from GitHub,...
- Christoph on Images in SharePoint Server 2013 search
- Aurélio Neto on Make your Primefaces app load faster with lazy loading
- Tony on Managing SharePoint Online with Powershell
- Rupesh Tiwari on Thoughts on Xamarin.Forms: Can We Truly Build iOS and Android Apps With XAML + C#?
- DH on Hide list column headers of a list view webpart