- Vitaly on The free e-books about Microsoft CRM you should read.
- Karen Smith on Partial Updates for Your RESTful API with JsonPatch in the new ASP .NET 5
- KBS Training on The CRM courses to follow @ RealDolmen Education
- Adam H on Combining Dynamics CRM Online and Power BI Preview
- Jhon Vera on Make your Primefaces app load faster with lazy loading
Performance impact As a developer, I am not a big fan of database logging, but many customers and consultant love it. Most developers will probably agree that is undermines many of the performance optimizations that developers do, like using set based operations. It is no coincidence that a whole section... Continue reading