- Quick tip – using Azure Powershell with multiple subscriptions
- Components in angular 1.5.x
- SOAPUI/BizTalk: HTTP/1.1 415 Cannot process the message because the content type ‘text/xml;charset=UTF-8’ was not the expected type ‘application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8’.
- Component based architecture
- BizTalk MSI installation fails with error: there is a problem with this Windows installer package
- Vitaly on The free e-books about Microsoft CRM you should read.
- Karen Smith on Partial Updates for Your RESTful API with JsonPatch in the new ASP .NET 5
- KBS Training on The CRM courses to follow @ RealDolmen Education
- Adam H on Combining Dynamics CRM Online and Power BI Preview
- Jhon Vera on Make your Primefaces app load faster with lazy loading
Microsoft has upgraded their Surface Hardware. A new design at the outside some new hardware at the inside. Only the hardware isn’t released yet but you can play with the software starting from today. There is a new SDK and some new or upgraded tools. Everything is downloadable from the microsoft download... Continue reading