- Components in angular 1.5.x
- SOAPUI/BizTalk: HTTP/1.1 415 Cannot process the message because the content type ‘text/xml;charset=UTF-8’ was not the expected type ‘application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8’.
- Component based architecture
- BizTalk MSI installation fails with error: there is a problem with this Windows installer package
- Protected: Windows does not have enough information to verify this certificate
- Vitaly on The free e-books about Microsoft CRM you should read.
- Karen Smith on Partial Updates for Your RESTful API with JsonPatch in the new ASP .NET 5
- KBS Training on The CRM courses to follow @ RealDolmen Education
- Adam H on Combining Dynamics CRM Online and Power BI Preview
- Jhon Vera on Make your Primefaces app load faster with lazy loading
This year I had the opportunity to attend Devoxx again for the entire week. I usually try to get my hands on a Combi ticket for both the University and the Conference. As always, it was an enlightening and invigorating experience. For me Devoxx 2013 was all about Java SE 8 in general, Lambdas in particular... Continue reading